Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jake & Cassanda's Wedding

Matt's brother Jake got married this weekend in the Logan temple. We really like his wife, Cassanda, so we were excited about the wedding. It was a beautiful day, the setting was gorgeous, Cassanda looked beautiful and Jake looked handsome. Everything went well--once I got the mess with forgetting my temple recommend straightened out. We were good enough to take our camera, but true to our roots (Matt only took 3 rolls of film his entire mission and I didn't think to take a camera on my trip to Japan) we didn't take any pictures. So until I get some from someone else, here a few pictures of the wedding flowers that I did for them.

Cassanda's bouquet.


One of the corsages.

After the wedding their was a reception in Cassanda's home town of Soda Springs. Matt and I stayed in Montpelier that night and the next day took our time driving home. We stopped in Paris for a tour of the historic Paris Tabernacle and lunch. I'd highly recommend living in Paris if you could find a way to make a living there. Of course, we didn't take pictures there either, but here's a picture of the building from visitIdaho.org


We ate lunch at a great place called "Antiques and Eats". The whole store smelled like fresh bread so we couldn't help but try some. Yum. I think it was one of the most interesting road trips we've take so far. I loved driving on the highways through all the small towns. They were small but they all seemed rich with history and had a lot to offer for their size.

No comments: