Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The House, Lately

Hall before



Hall in progress

Hall - In Progress

Entry before

Entry "Before"

Entry in progress

Entry Hall - In Progress

Family Room before (sorry about the small picture--it's from the listing and I forgot to take any others before I started painting)

Family Room Listing Photo

Family Room in progress

Family Room Painting - In Progress

I should be farther along in my painting, but I keep getting distracted and doing things like this

Origami Butterfly Bunting

and like this

Tissue Paper Blossoms

and like this

MMMCrafts Messenger Bag

P.S. If the bag happens to be your birthday present, pretend you didn't see it here first. :)

5 comments:

Becca said...

cute! you sure are doing a lot of work, good for you. I don't know how you do all that with kiddos. I really like Winnies room, especially the books and light next to her bed. such a good idea...

oh and you didn't have to get me a bday present, but thank, you're sweet. I'll totally pretend I didn't see it on here first. ;o) haha. jk.

McNeil Family said...

I love all those projects and am tempted to ask if you have tutorials... except I have zero time for that. So, CUTE PROJECTS! Everything looks great!

Kim said...

I hate painting...let me rephrase I hate the prep work of painting. Blah. I am so excited for you still!!! It looks great! I want to know how you did those cherry blossom branch things!

Rachel Quesada said...

I love all the of the pictures you are posting - you have certainly been super busy!!!

I actually have come to enjoy painting, it is too bad that we don't live closer, I could come over and help paint and then get distracted with you to do fun projects!!!

CaliBels said...

aha! funny...i remember seeing that bag before, but totally forgot it even once i received it. ;)