Saturday, March 29, 2008

Winnie had a birthday. Shout Hooray!

I can't believe that Winnie's first birthday has come and gone already! Isn't she supposed to still be a newborn? Our first year with Winnie has gone too fast! We had a party with all of our family in Utah. Our little house was bulging at the seams! I made Winnie a cake that was supposed to look like a cupcake. (I figured I better tell you what it's supposed to be, though, because some people couldn't tell).

Eating her birthday ice cream cone cupcake.


Winnie's new popper. Now if only we could teach her to vacuum.


3 comments:

Felix & Sybil said...

What??? She is standing? Your baby girl gets cuter every day. I hope everything is going wonderful for you guys. Miss you!

Sybil

Kim said...

Holy sam!!! She is already a year old!!! That went fast, did you make that cake?! That is so cute!!!

Jenn said...

Your daughter is so adorable! It's so good to see you have a blog. It is nice to catch up with people that way. I have one too, it is posted on my facebook.