Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday Shopping

I've talked about how much I like to shop, but I will tell you again. I really love to shop. I know a lot of people don't like to give money as a gift, but I love getting money because not only get a lovely gift, I get to shop as well! I've been plotting out what I wanted to buy with my birthday money for quite a while now, and this last week I spent some of it. Oh, I also like to buy presents early (please see exhibit A: my growing stock of Christmas gifts). My birthday isn't for another month.

This little piece of Ebay goodness was in my mail today.

This little tray will hang in the kids' room and be used as a magnet board.

I also purchased an aluminum shelf for books in my bedroom and a vintage mobile for Luke that I'm really excited about! Hooray for Ebay.

1 comment:

amy said...

oh, how i miss shopping with you!!!!!!!! i have yet to meet another friend who is as much fun to shop with...:) there are but few of us who can really appreciate the art of SHOPPING!