Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lukey Matthew



Luke is 10 weeks old and 13 pounds. How is he getting so big so fast? Most of the people I know who have new babies say they feel like they're neglecting their other children. I feel like Winnie still gets plenty of attention and I don't have time to give enough to Luke. Winnie is really good, but it's much easier for a 2-year-old to be demanding than a 2-month-old. He has the cutest little laugh in the world, but he's kind of stingy with it, so I haven't captured it on video yet.

3 comments:

McNeil Family said...

Lucky you that your Lukey is so big! He looks like an adorable perfectly sweet little boy. Evan just turned 1 and he weighs 16 pounds. I'm so tired of getting the "are you starving your child" looks and questions from my pediatrician. So cute!

CaliBels said...

there he is! i've been waiting to see him. ;) and what a chunky monkey! he is only 3 pounds lighter than william. but so cute! so he doesn't expect you to hold him much--pretty happy on his own?

Rachel Quesada said...

Luke is adorable! And he looks like such a happy baby! By the way, my experience has been the same as yours regarding time I give Quinton. I really don't' feel like he gets any less attention than when he was the only child!