Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Christmas in April

Matt sold a textbook back today and I promptly spent the money on my first Christmas purchase of 2009. This Christmas, Winnie is getting one of these dolls and her outfits.

Today I bought this doll crib that I'd been eyeing on Ebay to go along with her.


It was only $25.00, including shipping, so I'm a little worried that it may look better in the pictures than real life, but the size is perfect and it's supposed to be solid wood with a working drop side. That's more than I can say for my real crib!

I'd kind of like to paint it, so an imperfect finish could be a plus because it would get rid of my guilt in painting nice wood.

I love Christmas shopping so much it might not be healthy.

Update: Make that my second Christmas purchase of 2009. I forgot about one other thing I'd bought and put away. Good thing I keep a spreadsheet!

No comments: