Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

The Easter Bunny always hides our Easter baskets, so when Winnie got up this morning, she got to have a little hunt around her room for her basket. Too bad the video of her search is too big for Blogger because she was really excited!

The Bunny had hidden Winnie's basket in the play pen. Because Winnie went to 2 Easter Egg hunts yesterday, he thought it best to keep it light on the candy and add other goodies to the basket. Winnie got a coloring book, crayons, measuring spoons (maybe mine will stay in the drawer now), and her very own pillow. She did get a chocolate rabbit which we then let her eat for breakfast. Aren't we good parents?


For a while now, Winnie has been asking to have one of her blankets folded up like a pillow, so we thought it was time to actually get her her own. She got a travel sized pillow and I couldn't find any pre-made cases for its size, but I had enough fabric in my stash to make her a little pillow case.


Grandma Susan bought Winnie this little dress a while ago and we saved it for today because we thought it would be the perfect Easter dress.


Unfortunately, I didn't realize until I downloaded my pictures that my camera lense got a little finger print on it at the Easter egg hunt yesterday so all of my pictures and video from today are cloudy.

No comments: