Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Office

I got entirely new office furniture last week! After 8 years of looking at the same wall for 8 hours a day, it's nice to have a new view and to not have my back to the entrance. I used to face toward the back corner of my office (where the locker is in the picture below). I'm now oriented so I face the secretaries and the hallway. I didn't take a before picture because I was sick the day they removed everything, but here's the after.



I don't quite have everything put away yet--moving has forced me to face my horizontal filing system and clean up my act! There are a few piles still to sort and file. Luckily, I have a lot more filing space. A few other highlights are my locker (finally, a place to hang a coat and put my purse!)and the slat wall system that enables me to keep everything up off my desktop and that can be reconfigured any way I like.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! That's a big change. How nice! It's so fun to think back on my Space Management days. How are things going? Tell everyone hello.

Camille said...

That looks like a great desk - lucky girl! Like Jenn said - tell everyone hi for me too!

Kim said...

Wahoo! That is actually really exciting to me! haha Did your whole office get a makeover?

Morrise Family said...

No, the rest of the office stayed the same. They tried to talk Anne into new furniture for her office, but she wasn't interested. Now she's the only office on that side of the hall without new furniture.