Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Winnie's Room

Here are a couple of recent additions to Winnie's room.


This is the Ikea crib that I painted black. I still want to put some vinyl decals on the foot of it, but haven't gotten around to making them. In the meantime, the Alice in Wonderland quilt that my grandma made her hangs on the crib. I love this quilt--I've used it to decorate the whole room around.



I bought these Red Riding Hood prints off of Etsy. They're paper cuts by a local artist named Cindy Ferguson. I'm amazed by how expressive she can make a silhouette. You can see more of her work on her blog.

And finally, here are a couple of recent pictures of Princess Winnie.


1 comment:

Butler Fam said...

Johanna!!! What a happy surprise!! It is so wonderful to hear from you!! Winnie is adorable!! I only scanned through the rest of your blog, but I can't wait to read through and catch up. I can see you're still your old self . . . super creative and way cute ideas. :o) Now we can keep in touch.