Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hooray for Ebay, Part 2


I am on a roll--I haven't lost an Ebay auction all year and I've gotten everything I've bid on at a lower price than I was willing to pay. (Ignore the fact that this might mean I'm willing to pay too much.)

I just bought this set of coasters that I've been trying to find for months. Aren't they cute? Can you believe someone else didn't snatch them up right away? This set is missing one coaster, but the price was right. Of course, I'll need the full set at some point, but for now this will take care of my family's coaster needs. Any bets on how long it will be before little hands break off one of the people?

Another plus is that buying from Ebay really builds self esteem. Every time I buy something I must get three emails telling me that I'm a winner! Much nicer than all the snarky complaint emails I usually get at work.

1 comment:

Zach 'n' Amy said...

My father in law is an ebay junkie, then one day my mother in law pointed out that if he "wins" it means he was willing to pay more for an item than anyone else on the planet. It didn't deter him, he still feels like a winner and gets almost daily packages.