Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Somehow, when I woke up yesterday morning, my babies had suddenly grown older all at once.
Winnie, who is starting to always give fake smiles for the camera, spent over an hour yesterday building with her blocks. Last time we played blocks Winnie was more interested in knocking them over the minute you stacked two. And now, suddenly, she's Dr. Seuss's city planner.

I haven't wanted Luke to be ready for solids, but I think he was more than ready. He's had cereal in a bottle for a month or so now, but tonight was his first chance to be spoon fed. Mmmm. Green beans. He was so excited about eating them that it was hard to feed him because he was flailing his feet and hands. Luke also started pushing himself up onto his hands and knees a couple of days ago. I'm not ready for crawling! He supposed to still be too little for that sort of thing!

No comments: