Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Project #1,973

I've been wanting a cuckoo clock for the kids' room, but haven't been able to find the right combination of features in a clock I could afford.


When I saw this embroidered clock from the preview of Meg McElwee's new book, "Sew Liberated", I decided an embroidered cuckoo clock might be even better than what I've been looking for. Unfortunately, I've just renewed my vow to not start another project until I've finished all the projects I've already started or purchased supplies for.

At least I have a few years to learn how to embroider.

P.S. I just bought this pattern to make a Christmas dress for Winnie.

1 comment:

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Last year on e-bay I bought a pattern for a sewn nativity scene (ie. kid friendly). I didn't even open the package. But now that you are motivated to cross stitch I am motivated to sew again! Now where did I put that thing?...